I offer translations from Spanish and French into my native English (US). Only working into my native language ensures that my translations read like originals.
Please refer to my specializations section below for further details on the types of documents I translate.
I also provide editing for Spanish>English and French>English translations completed by others.
I provide both subtitle translations as well as spotting (timing the subtitles to the video). I work with the software Annotation Edit, Subtitle Workshop and Aegisub, as well as clients’ proprietary software. I can provide you with a translated script, a time-coded subtitle file (e.g., .srt), or a video with the subtitles burned in.
I translate documents in a wide range of fields; however, my primary specializations are:
- Medical (consent forms, medical reports, test results, imaging reports, adverse event reports, clinical trial protocols, regulatory correspondence, back translations, etc.)
- Legal (contracts, briefs, judgments, legal correspondence, arbitration, leases, vital records, diplomas, etc.)
- Subtitling and spotting (films, TV shows, advertisements, commentaries, documentaries)
- Arts, culture and film (film and series treatments, screenplays, art loan agreements, art history, etc.)
- Financial (financial statements, bank marketing materials, real estate, etc.)
Please contact me for a sample of my previous translation work.