Skip to content

Certified Translations for Individuals

Need to translate your academic transcripts and diplomas to apply to school in the US? Or your official documents for immigration purposes? What about your medical records?

As a translator certified by the American Translators Association for Spanish to English and French to English, I am qualified to provide certified translations for USCIS, universities, and other organizations.

Contact me with any questions or for a quote for cost and turnaround time.

No dude en contactarme en español. N’hésitez pas à me contacter en français.

Official Documents (Vital Records)

  • Birth certificates
  • Marriage certificates
  • Divorce certificates and decrees
  • Death certificates
  • Driving records
  • Criminal records

Academic Documents

  • Academic transcripts
  • Diplomas
  • Course descriptions and syllabi

Legal and Medical Documents

  • Wills
  • Real estate
  • Judgments
  • Medical records
  • Vaccination records

The Certified Translation Process

  1. You contact me. Be sure to include the document you need translated in an attachment.
  2. I review the document and send you a quote for cost and turnaround time.
  3. You accept the quote and make the payment (by Zelle, Venmo, PayPal, or credit card).
  4. You sit back and relax while I translate the document.
  5. I deliver the translated document, by email and/or mail, along with a signed certificate of accuracy with my ATA-certified translator stamp.

Notarization available on request.

Ready to proceed?